5th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in ISC to study in IIT? Does ISC marks includes PCM with English also?

Hello Everyone,
What should be the minimum to be score in ISC to get admission in IIT? Should the ISC marks include PCM and English also? Kindly clear my doubt.

7th March 2016, 01:05 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required in ISC to study in IIT? Does ISC marks includes PCM with English also?

Yes, the ISC marks includes PCM and English also. You will however have to score a minimum of 60%in your 12th boards to be atleast eligible for admission in IIT, but after having scored very well in IIT, JEE entrance examination. You will have to score really well in your entrance examination and also in your boars to be assured to get admission in IIT, otherwise t is very much difficult to get admission there.
7th March 2016, 01:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in ISC to study in IIT? Does ISC marks includes PCM with English also?

There is nothing such as minimum marks or maximum marks required for admission in IIT. You will have to score really well in your boards, i.e. try to get above 90% and score brilliantly in IIT,JEE entrance examination to get admission, otherwise it is very much difficult to get enrolled there.

However, you should try to get atleast 60% in aggregate in your 12th board examination.
7th March 2016, 03:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Your PCM marks will be counted for eligibility of IIT. Just make sure that you have at least 50% marks in this stream then only you will be able to appear for JEE Main.

Admission is only possible when you perform well in JEE Main and Advanced plus you have excellent marks in class 12th. Therefore, try to score as much marks as possible in PCM stream.
7th March 2016, 11:31 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology. Admission to IITs is given on basis of rank of candidate in JEE Advanced. JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. It has two stages JEE Main and Advanced.

For this exam, a candidate must have at least 45% marks in each subject and overall 50% aggregate including language subject. Candidates who qualify in JEE Main are eligible for JEE Advanced.
14th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir as per new notification do i am eligible for iit 2017 with 74.23 % isc in aggregation
22nd August 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir will my improvement marks in maths count for IIT admission along with other subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?