23rd January 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

With a percentage of 48 in 12th class is it possible to do degree course along with part time job?

I have got 48 percentage in 12 class now I'm thinking to go for USA and do my further degree their and a part time job so is this 48 % possible to continue my studies their?
And which is the best degree to do in USA, to get a better job

23rd January 2016, 03:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With a percentage of 48 in 12th class is it possible to do degree course along with part time job?

Let me tell you that the minimum percentage required after 12th with any stream to get admission in bachelor degree course is 50% where as relaxation is provided to reserved categories of 5%.
So your chances to get degree courses are very rare but still you can check for any college that can give you admission on management quota.
24th January 2016, 12:10 AM
HELP@U

Default Re: With a percentage of 48 in 12th class is it possible to do degree course along with part time job?

Yes of course you have so many opportunities to study further in USA even with 48% marks.
You can either pursue a two-year Associate degree like Associate of Science (A.S.) or a four-year degree like Bachelor of Science (B.S.).

List of top universities you can go for They are as follows:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 1st position internationally
Harvard University - 2nd position internationally
Stanford University - 3rd position internationally
California Institute of Technology (Caltech) - 5th position internationally
University of Chicago - 10th position internationally.

Along with your studies you can part time job as well, the best part time job I would like to suggest you is work in EALP in which along with learning you will earn too up to 5000INR per month.
24th January 2016, 11:00 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: With a percentage of 48 in 12th class is it possible to do degree course along with part time job?

Yes of course you can take up in any of the bachelor degree with 48$ of the aggregate but you need to appear for the entrance examinations for B.Tech and in bachelor degree courses like the B.Com and B.Sc,etc you can take up directly with out involving in the entrance examinations

After 12th you can take up different bachelor degree full time or part time courses also as you are doing part time jobs you can take up full time or part time courses depending on your wish

some of the various courses which are available after 12th are
  1. B.Sc
  2. B.Com
  3. B.Arch
  4. B.Tech
  5. CA
  6. CS,etc

These are some of the various courses which can be done after the 12th class of study
With 48 % of the marks you can take up your bachelor degree courses and it will be tough for the job with 48% of the marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?