19th July 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Part time job in leading private banks after 12th?

I have passed 12th with pcb. i want to do part time job in bank or office. how i get like this job?

8th October 2015, 02:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time job in leading private banks after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with pcb. i want to do part time job in bank or office. how i get like this job?

There is more number of part time jobs are available. But regarding the part time job in private banks it is very difficult.
But you can get job in some private companies. You can take private tuitions. You can work in auditor office or some small companies or in any one of the data entry jobs or customer service staff in a retail chain store like reliance or in a book shops like Landmark or in any of the restaurants in your city.
The opportunities are more for a guy who wish to work in part time. So you can pursue the job available or which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?