27th August 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D?

What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D? Can you please give me the criteria soon and also explain me the complete procedure which I have to follow now to get the admission for the Ph.D course? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
  2. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  4. What is the minimum requirement of Ph.D in English? How many days will it take to complete Ph.D?
  5. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  6. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  7. What's the minimum percentage requirement in PG(Master of commerce) for writing Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  9. How will GRE score helpful for me to do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  11. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the percentage requirement to enter in professional program of ACS after passing BBA? Can we apply for it with an overall percentage of 50%?
  13. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  14. Is there any requirement of percentage in IGNOU?
  15. Can I study PhD in Mathematics if secured 55% in M.Sc?
  16. What is the percentage requirement criteria for doing Ph.D in commerce stream?
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed with 49% marks in Graduation?
  18. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
27th August 2015, 04:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage requirement for doing Ph.D? Can you please give me the criteria soon and also explain me the complete procedure which I have to follow now to get the admission for the Ph.D course? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon!
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
27th August 2015, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need 55% marks in your post graduation to become eligible for PH.D admission in India. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks. Once you have this qualification then you can apply for admission when the admission is announced.

You have to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with relevant documents. You will be called for written exam and interview which will decide the merit for selection. If you qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from written exam.
28th August 2015, 10:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility criteria for doing PhD course is that one should have a Post Graduate in concerned subject with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university. There is no age limit required for doing PhD. The selection into this PhD program is mainly dependent on the total marks acquired by the applicant in the entrance exam and Master degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?