14th July 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in graduation to get government job?

I have recently completed my bds course, I am applying for govt job but I didnt get the job. How much percentage is needed to get the govt job.and also I have reservation also {st caste}

17th July 2015, 02:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation to get government job?

Look dear, if you had applied for the job and did not get it, there may be possible reasons for it and not only your marks, however in order to get a government job or to be eligible to apply for various government sectors you will need to have scored a minimum of 55-60% in your graduation as the criteria may differ in various conditions and sectors.

However, as you fall under ST category of caste, you will probably be exempted from the general eligibility and a cut-off percentage will be allowed to you(the cut-off percentage depends upon the exam you are appearing for).
31st July 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation to get government job?

I have 48% in graduation. Can I apply any government jobs!!
5th July 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in graduation to get govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?