11th May 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th for NDA? How to give the entrance exam?

How much percentage is needed in 12th class for NDA after 12th and qualification needed? How to give entrance exam for NDA in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for NDA entrance exam on 12th basis? Percentage required to apply?
  2. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  3. Can I give NDA exam after completing 12th? What percentage is required?
  4. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate having completed 10th Class and pursuing Polytechnic?
  5. Required percentage in 12th to be eligible for NDA Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing for AIPMT entrance?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th to appear for the NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?
  10. How to pass NDA exam and what is the percentage required in 12th?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to fill up NDA 2016 form?
  12. How can I become an Army officer after passing college in Arts?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th AHSEC to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  14. How to get entry into NDA after 12th? Percentage requirement and process involved?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 12th to give CPT entrance exam?
  16. How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th Science? What kind of job is available in NDA?
  17. Can I give the NDA entrance exam after passing 10th?
  18. Can I join NDA after completing class 10? What is the minimum percentage required for giving the entrance exam?
11th May 2017, 05:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th for NDA? How to give the entrance exam?

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.

The examination of NDA is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for NDA examination is:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Even if you score passing percentage of marks in all subjects then also, you can apply for NDA examination.

2. In case of Indian Naval academy and Indian Air Force, Mathematics and Physics is compulsory.

3. Age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19.5 years. Female candidates and married male are not eligible.

Wait for notification of NDA 2 exam of 2017 notification. You can apply online at official website of UPSC.
11th May 2017, 07:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NDA entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence services.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board. Only male candidates are eligible and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

There is no minimum required aggregate in 12th board examination to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th May 2017, 08:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining the same you need to qualify NDA entrance examination organized by UPSC twice every year.

The minimum qualification which you must have for appearing in NDA entrance examination are as here under :-

i) You must have the citizenship of India.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th academics or must be in the final year of same in any discipline from a recognized board. Aggregate in the same degree does not matters for entry through NDA.

iii) You age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

iv) You must satisfy the physical and mental fitness requirement norm as per the service requirement.

For more details about NDA entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
11th May 2017, 11:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

National Defence Academy the entrance examination is conducted by UPSC and provides a better opportunity for candidates interested in recruitment in defence service.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or pursuing from a recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male, physically and mentally fit candidates are eligible.

There is no minimum required aggregate in 12th to appear for examination ( passing percentage ).

The two stages of examination are Written and SSB. Candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.
12th May 2017, 12:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, minimum required aggregate in 12th board required to appear for NDA entrance examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with any stream from a recognised board.

For recruitment in IAF or INA the stream must be PCM in 12th. The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination. The application for NDA II 2017 will be available from July on www.upsc.gov.in.
12th May 2017, 06:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

You can give entrance exam of NDA by applying for this exam at official website of Union Public Service Commission. Official website of UPSC is https://upsconline.nic.in/.

Eligibility criteria for NDA entrance exam:

Academic qualification: 10+2 passed or appearing for exams. In case of Navy and Air Force, Mathematics and Physics is compulsory.

UPSC states in its eligibility for NDA that those who have passed 12th can apply for NDA examination.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.
12th May 2017, 11:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and the same is a defense academy which is meant for those who manages to qualify NDA entrance examination with an aim of becoming a commissioned officer in Indian defense services.

--> NDA entrance examinations are held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview respectively.

--> The minimum criteria required for appearing in NDA entrance examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male applicant.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th academics in any discipline from a recognized board. Applicants interested in joining Indian Navy and Indian Air force you will need to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics and English as main subjects.

* You must satisfy the mental and fitness requirement norms as notified in the notification released for the same examination.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum percentage requirement for appearing in NDA entrance examination then I would like to let you know that there is no such requirement and any candidate having passed his Class 12th and satisfying above criteria are eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
7th June 2018, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

my marks are so poor i got 50% in mathematics and 39% in physics and 76% in English am i eligible for NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?