5th January 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?

hello
how to get application form of NDA
as i am intreasted in NDA and also
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED in class 10
for getting applied in nda exam ?????????

6th January 2015, 06:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?

No percentage criteria in 10th standard is required to apply for NDA examination. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examinations is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

4. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

You can apply for NDA examination by visiting the UPSC official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
6th January 2015, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
how to get application form of NDA
as i am intreasted in NDA and also
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED in class 10
for getting applied in nda exam ?????????
NDA stands for National Defence Service Exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force ,Indian Navy and Indian Army

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. NDA exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates. Female candidate's are not eligible for NDA exam.

Written Examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 min .

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks

You can get application form through below given website.

For more details about NDA exam , you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th March 2016, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed the 16th year can I apply for nda exam?
8th August 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 11 standard and i want to appear in NDA EXAM after 12th.What is the physical ability (like racing, jumping etc..) required for NDA PHYSICAL?And how many marks required for crossing NDA EXAM for SC (SCHEDULE CASTE)???
8th August 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 11 standard and i want to appear in NDA EXAM after 12th.What is the physical ability (like racing, jumping etc..) required for NDA PHYSICAL?And how many marks required for crossing NDA EXAM for SC (SCHEDULE CASTE)???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?