22nd June 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NDA entrance exam on 12th basis? Percentage required to apply?

Dear Friends,
Kindly let me know how to apply for NDA entrance exam after completing 12th? Please tell me how much percentage is required for applying in NDA entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th for NDA? How to give the entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to get application form and percentage required in 10th standard to apply for NDA entrance exam?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to fill up NDA 2016 form?
  4. How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?
  5. Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?
  6. What is the age criteria required to apply for NDA exam? Can I apply for it at the age of 20 years?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class to apply for NDA Exam?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to apply for entrance exams?
  9. How can I apply for NDA entrance exam?
  10. How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th Science? What kind of job is available in NDA?
  11. Qualifications required to apply for Deck Officer? What is the fee structure? Percentage limit for 12th exam? When is the entrance exam?
  12. PhD in Management through correspondence from a recognized university?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  14. Can I apply for NDA Exam having secured 48% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam while doing 11th standard? -- [New]
  17. Requirements to join Indian Army for 12th Science student?
  18. What is the requirement to apply for NDA? What is the percentage required for it?
23rd June 2016, 05:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NDA entrance exam on 12th basis? Percentage required to apply?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC in month of April and September.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board or appearing for 10+2. The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

There is no minimum criteria on percentage basis to appear for entrance examination. So, if you have passed 10+2 you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd June 2016, 10:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for NDA entrance exam on 12th basis? Percentage required to apply?

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts NDA exam for admission in Army, Navy and Air Force Wings every year. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria and procedure for applying NDA exam.

Eligibility: Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination from recognized board irrespective of percentage i.e it does not matter how much percentage you scored in 12th standard.

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of written exam, psychological aptitude test, intelligence and personal test and SSB interview.

Procedure to apply:

>>Before applying online make sure that you have scan copies of photograph and signature.

>>Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.

>>Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.

>>Select the desired post i.e NDA & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting
the link.

>>Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.

>>After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.

>>Make the fee payment and revisit the website.

>>Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.

>>Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.

>> After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.

**If you want to know more about regarding this such as age limit, syllabus etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of NDA exam which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA notification.pdf(1.37 MB, 164 views)
23rd June 2016, 10:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands National Defence Academy and it provides a better opportunities for candidates who are interested in joining defence services after 10+2.

The examination is conducted in April and September every year. The application form for examination is released in January and July respectively. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed or pursuing from a recognised board.

Candidates age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Male candidates are eligible.

Must have minimum passing percentage in board examination.

So, if fulfil the above criteria you are eligible to appear for NDA II which will be conducted in September. The examination is conducted in two stages as :-

Written.

SSB.

To get more details about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd June 2016, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

How to Apply for NDA Examination:

>> You are required to apply online by using the website from the link given below.

>> No other mode is allowed for submission of application

>> The last date for receipt of Application is 15th July, 2016. So I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date.

>> You are required to make two parts namely Part I and Part II. So Click on the Part I link first and fill up all the details in respective fields.

>> Then after completion of Part I, you are required to go to Part II registration.

Click here to Apply Online for NDA Exam

Click here to apply for Latest NDA II 2016 Exam
23rd June 2016, 11:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA entrance examination through online by visiting UPSC official website http://upsconline.nic.in/. You need to apply for NDA entrance examination before last date of submission of online application as mentioned in the NDA examination notification released by UPSC.

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to appear in NDA examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NDA examination.
24th June 2016, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Kindly let me know how to apply for NDA entrance exam after completing 12th? Please tell me how much percentage is required for applying in NDA entrance exam?
Those who interested to pursue for ND exam, can apply through online by visiting the official website of UPSC - Official website. There is no such minimum marks needed for NDA exam. Those who completed their 12th standard without fail in single subject are eligible to apply.

- Only science stream with Physics and Mathematics required to join in Indian Air Force or Navy wing.
- Any stream candidates are eligible for Indian Army wing.
24th June 2016, 08:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friends,
Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

You can apply for NDA exam through below given link www.upsconline.nic.in

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2016

Date Of Notification:-18th June 2016
Closing date for submission of online form:-15th July 2016
Exam date of NDA/NA (I):-18th September 2016
24th June 2016, 01:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friends,
The aspirant can apply either online or offline mode for the NDA examination. The last date for the online application is 15th July 2016. You can apply to NDA examination on the basis of 12th standard. There is no marks percentage eligibility for the NDA examination. The candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA examination. The candidate must be an Indian National. The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. The candidate must be unmarried male. For Army, Navy and Air Force separate training and duration will be available. The NDA examinations are conducted by the UPSC.

You can check the details in the UPSC website also Official Website
24th June 2016, 02:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA entrance exam is conducted two times every year by Union Public Service Commission. To apply for this exam, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria which is as follow:

*Minimum academic qualification for this exam is 10+2 passed or appearing for board exams from a recognized board.

*Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

*If you are satisfying these criteria then you can apply for NDA exam at official website of UPSC that is http://www.upsconline.nic.in. At present, online application for NDA II of 2016 is going on, you can apply for this exam. Passing percentage in 10+2 is enough to apply for it.
24th June 2016, 10:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to appear for NDA examination you should have completed your 12th board examination from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

Therefore, if you do fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are very much eligible to appear for NDA examination.
27th June 2016, 11:52 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

First of all to apply for the NDA exams you must complete graduation in Physics & Maths. You should score 60% or above for safer side. Below I have mentioned few criteria:-

1. Your must not born earlier than 2nd January 1998 & later than 1st January 2001 as of 2016 notification.
2.If you wish to join the Airforce or Navy then you must complete 10+2 in Physics & Maths. But if you wish to join Army then any subject will do.
3. You need to face the entrance exams.
4.You need to apply online for the same.
5.You will assigned centre for the exam.
6.While giving exam keep in there is negative marking.

To get more details buy Employment News on every week. You will find it at any Paper vendor shop.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?