11th February 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission in Marine engineering college? How many fees is required?

Please do tell me that how many percentage required to get admission in marine engineering college? And how many fees required to it?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to get admission in Marine engineering college? How many fees is required? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  3. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  5. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  6. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  7. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  8. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  9. What is the percentage required in 12th and JEE?
  10. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  11. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  14. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  15. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission in Science? What about fees?
  17. Percentage required to join marine engineering after finishing 12th exam?
  18. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
15th February 2016, 05:32 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in Marine engineering college? How many fees is required?

-> you need to complete your 12th with aggregate percentage. After that appear in entrance exam which will be conducted by the institutions, if you secure good rank then there will be a chance of decrementing your college academics fee.
-> Mostly fee structures depends on institutions, corporate colleges fee will be damn high where as public engineering colleges fee structure will be at average.
10th June 2016, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in Marine engineering college? How many fees is required?

I have got 67.17% in diploma in mechnical 3rd year so i am eligible
to take addmission in marine engineering without donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?