26th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to join medical university?

Kitni percentage chae medical univercity me admision k lia or kia kitni univescities he karachi me

Related Questions:
  1. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  4. How to get in VIT after completing Polytechnic? From where to get the application form? How much percentage is required?
  5. How much is the cutoff required to join Anna University?
  6. How can I join CA after studying in S.Y.B.Com? Percentage required for it?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks to join MA in English in Guwahati University?
  8. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  9. How to join M.Com in Dharwad University? What is the minimum percentage required?
  10. Minimum medical cutoff required for SC candidate to join medical college in Counseling -- [New]
  11. Minimum B.E percentage required to join MS in good US/Australia University? I have scored 57% in CSE
  12. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  13. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  14. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  15. How to get admission in Punjab University in any non medical stream? What is the minimum percentage required for admission?
  16. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  17. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  18. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2012, 06:35 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Percentage required to join medical university?

Hello,
Well first of all I would like to correct you a bit that it is not percentage but rank that is important to get admission in medical university. But if you are talking about the percentage that you received in your higher secondary, then let me tell you that mostly medical colleges prefer candidates within 60-65% in higher secondary percentages. This may change with respect to the number of candidates. But along with this your MBBS rank in JEE examination must be within 1000 to get a general medical specialization. Most government colleges prefer people from or within 1000 rank only. After that remote colleges take up the rest candidates upto their capacity. SO check your rank accordingly.
31st October 2012, 06:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to join medical university?

Higher secondary education in science stream is the basic educational qualification required. Candidates should have studied subjects such as Biology or life sciences as core subject. In addition to this candidates are required to clear the entrance examination. Most of the universities carry out admission on the basis of state level entrance exam. Those who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exam are eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?