14th September 2011, 07:46 AM
Dharma Rayudu

How to prepare for GATE Exam in less time?

Sir ,
I am preparing gate so i dont have any idea of how to prepare. so now i want it. i want to prepare in quick time.

14th September 2011, 09:05 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam in less time?

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Exam is being conducted jointly by Indian Institute of Science and 7 Indian Instutute of Management.

Here I am providing you some of the tips to prepare for GATE Exam in less time.

-Prepare a time table of yourselves of what subjects to study in a day and at what time to study and duration of the study.

-I would suggest you to first finish the subjects which you feel easy and then go for finishing the subjects which you feel difficult.

-Practice as many number of model papers as possible in addition previous year question papers. This will let you know the the type of questions that are being asked in GATE Exam. Another benefit you are going to get because of this is, having good practice of model papers will let you to answer the questions in less time.

-Concentrate on fundamentals of all subjects. Don't ignore them. There is every chance that there will be questions in the GATE Exam of basic concepts.

-You can purchase several GATE questions and answers books from outside market. Go through these books as you are having less time to prepare fior the exam.

-In addition to the above guidelines, one sincere suggestion is while preparing yourself for the exam, don't sit at computer. There is every chance for your mind to be disturbed because of the any entertainment in computer.

There will be no limit on the number of attempts for GATE Exam. You can appear for the GATE Exam as many times as you wanted.
14th September 2011, 03:22 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Dear you have not mention your branch but heere i have atteched the list of books for the all the branches you can see in the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: docx GATE Reference Books for CIVIL ENGINEERING.docx(21.3 KB, 129 views)
13th October 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for gate in less time ,i am information technology student,plz tell me other publications books ,i m refering GK publication book
9th December 2011, 04:57 PM
mrenita

Friend ,

>Prepare a schedule with a fixed Deadline mark

>Read quality books for GATE

>Take Frequent revision

>At last , write as much tests to get prepared yourself without any fear
31st March 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

which book(topic books) i should study for the preparation for gate in electronics stream
7th April 2012, 08:19 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how should i prepare for gate in less time ,i am information technology student,plz tell me other publications books ,i m refering GK publication book
Dear friend,

just go trough your notes, practice previous year paper's and clear your mainly asked concepts. keep yourself relax and just revise in last week of Gate exam.

Thank you
Best wishes
6th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

gudevng sir,
m in EE3rd year as my 2month vacations has been started so please tell me how to prepare for gate exams in these 2months?
4th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir..which life sciences book would be best to prepare for gate 2013 ?.......
31st October 2012, 06:15 PM
manas.1989

Friend ,

>Prepare a schedule with a fixed Deadline mark

>Read quality books for GATE

>Take Frequent revision

>At last , write as much tests to get prepared yourself without any fear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?