12th November 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required for OBC students to get admission in Delhi University?

How much percentage is required for OBC students to get admission in Delhi university. From which class we can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage require for SC/ST students to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  2. Minimum percentage required to do B.Com in Delhi University for SC/ST students?
  3. How much percentage is required to take admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  4. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  5. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  6. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  7. Any reservation system for obc in iims or other top mba colleges?
  8. Minimum percentage required to take admission in Dipsar?
  9. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  10. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  11. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  12. How to do B.Com from economics honors? Which are the colleges?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  14. Minimum requirement and procedure to get in DU? I am a student of commerce with Maths
  15. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  16. Eligibility for MBA from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the percentage required to take admission in Delhi University? What is the procedure?
  18. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
12th November 2015, 09:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for OBC students to get admission in Delhi University?

Delhi university is among the India's best university and the admission in the university is one on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination for undergraduate courses.

To get the admission in the DU in the course and college of our own desire is quite tough for the students as cut off rises ever year.

To get the admission in any of the courses the minimum percentage required if belong to the OBC is above 85% as there is less hope to get the admission below this. For more information about the admission procedure visit at the www.du.ac.in.
12th November 2015, 09:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for OBC students to get admission in Delhi University?

Delhi university ranks India's best university and so to get the admission in the colleges affiliated with the university is very much tough.

To get the admission in the colleges of the university the minimum required percentage in the board examination for the OBC category candidates is above 90% for the admission in the courses in the demand and for the commerce.

To get the previous year cut off list for the different colleges and for different stream visit at the official website at www.du.ac.in.
12th November 2015, 11:05 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The percentage required for admission in undergraduate courses in different disciplines differs from college to college and it is not fixed. Generally every year the Delhi University releases ten cut offs for admission and percentage is different in every cut off for admission in different colleges.

However if you have percentage between 85% to 95%, you will get admission in top colleges of Delhi University in desired discipline being an OBC candidates.

For previous year cut off marks, visit the official website of www.du.ac.in.
1st July 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have got 87 ,% percent in top four including math and language and I belong to OBC and I want to do bsc math Hons and I am a boy . Please tell me college where I can get admission on the bases of second cutoff today only .
27th May 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 76 to 77 % and I am a OBC student and I want to peruse courses like zoology , botany , biomedical science or etc... and in this year 2018 we tends to hear that ... for OBC STUDENTS THE cut off is somehow less ... specially for medical stream ... and I want to really pursue it from heart...
21st April 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for Obc in English hons.courses..and I am a girl
13th June 2019, 01:25 AM
Deepanshu3010

The percentage required for OBC candidate to take admission in DU is different every year.
The percentage depends on the following factors:-
1)No. of applicants
2)Marks of candidate

So, it is not possible to tell the exact percentage required to get admission in DU.
21st August 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I, am arts student please how much du admission
5th October 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 69.25 percentage can I get admission in du ??? I am student of humanities.and I also belong to obc category .can I got any courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?