30th September 2015, 09:41 AM
dr. rakesh kumar

Physiotherapy related subject in UGC NET?

Well actually i have completed mpt in orthopedics i want to appear in ugc net exam but physiotherapy is not mentioned in ugc net the other or related subject in which i can appear.

30th September 2015, 09:21 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Physiotherapy related subject in UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. rakesh kumar View Post
Well actually i have completed mpt in orthopedics i want to appear in ugc net exam but physiotherapy is not mentioned in ugc net the other or related subject in which i can appear.
I have checked the UGC NET subject yes you are right that there is no mention of the physiotheraphy subject but instead of this you can apply for Social Medicine and Community Health subject which is equivalent to physiotheraphy course and you can apply for NET exam too. Your percentage should be 55% in your Master degree to be eligble for NET exam.

For more information visit : cbsenet.nic.in/‎
1st November 2020, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done my masters in Occupational therapy from orthopaedics ,which subject I should choose for my net exam?
29th December 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i give ugc net exam after doing MPT Or need to do phd for ugc net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?