28th April 2013, 11:14 AM
nariya darshana

What is the UGC NET syllabus for physiotherapy students after completion fo PG?

what is ugc net syllbus for physiotherapy stutdents after complition of posgraduation?

22nd August 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the UGC NET syllabus for physiotherapy students after completion fo PG?

I have completed mpt sport medicine. What can give the net exam and tell me syllabus about physiotherapy
31st August 2017, 11:15 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the UGC NET syllabus for physiotherapy students after completion fo PG?

There are 3 papers in UGC NET/JRF exams. 1st paper is common for all which consists teaching and research aptitude, reasoning, data interpretation, passages, logic, EVS, polity, higher education related questions, computer etc.
It has 50 MCQ questions, all are compulsory.
2nd and 3rd paper is related with your subject which consists 50 and 75 MCQ questions respectively.
For 2nd and 3rd paper you should have deep knowledge of your subject, questions can be put up from any part of your subject. Area of questions are not divided. You have to read everything of your subject.
For all papers you can concern any book of your choice regarding NET/ JRF preparation. Like pratiyogita sahitya, lucent, unique, arihant, vidya etc.
2nd September 2017, 08:31 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

There is no provision of NET examination for Physiotherapy.
According to UGC regulation for appointment of professors you just need to have a master degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university, to be eligible for Assistant professors post.
29th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a neuro physiotherapist and want to appear in ugc net exam but I am not able to find syllabus related to my subject
30th October 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done master of physiotherapy in neuro and want to appear in Csir net. Which subject should best for me
31st October 2019, 11:20 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

UGC stands for University Grants Commission.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

These are the UGC NET syllabus for Physiotherapy mentioned below:-

1. Research in Physiotherapy.

2. Research Fundamentals.

3. Research Design.

4. Research Ethics.

5. Biostatistics.

6. Measures of Central Value.

7. Measures of Dispersion.

8. Normal Distribution Curve.

9. Correlation Analysis.

10. Sampling.

11. Parametric & Non-Parametric Tests.

12. Hypothesis Testing.

13. Regression Analysis.

14. Probability.
5th February 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

what are subjects of physiotherapy in UGC NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?