17th July 2010, 02:10 PM
pardeep budania

Placements of Omega Maritime Management Institute?

is placement assurd if we join omega maritime management?

17th July 2010, 03:31 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Placements of Omega Maritime Management Institute?

yes.The company has obtained coplete management system certificate from different organisation for all activities related to total management of ships,techniv\cal management,fleet personnel management,commercial management, ship chandelling & shipping agency.
17th July 2010, 05:03 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend omega institute recently joined with 19 reputed companies
http://www.riet.ac.in/riet/index.php?page=news&op=readNews&id=31&title=Campus-Placement-at-RIET-Phagwara-on-28-01-2010-for-B-Tech-M-E-CSE-ECEIT2006-10-Batch
you can refer the material i am giving below

join Campus Recruitment drive of OMEGA MARITIME SERVICES PVT LTD(www.omegams.in) for 2010 passing out students B.Tech (Mech.) / B.Tech (Elect.) / B.Tech. (E.E.E.) / B.Tech.(E.C.E) / B.Tech. (I.T.) / B.Tech. (Comp. Sci.) to Join Merchant Navy As Trainee Marine Engineer/Electro Technical Officer/Trainee Navigating Officer.

Venue: Ramgarhia Institute of Engg. & Tech, Phagwara

Event Date: Thursday, 28th Jan 2010 (Reporting time 9 AM)

COMPANY PROFILE :

“OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENMT SERVICES PVT.LTD” is the realization of collective dreams, in 2004, 2 eminent professionals from the maritime fraternity determined to pool together resources, expertise and long board-based maritime experience to establish a ship management company in response to severe manpower shortage and offering them a proper guidance facing the shipping industry world wide.

With the above view and object OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD, tied-up with different Maritime organization. Today's seafarer must be honed in his skills in an increasingly complex and commercial shipping environment. The IMO, ISO, ISM and STCW regulations underline quality training and certification of sea personnel for safer ships. The advent of shipboard automation, electronics and satellites has resulted in the demand for personal of high caliber to man modern ships - a demand far outpacing supply.

OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD, therefore, spread its hand to join with such esteemed Training Academies in India and abroad who are having excellent reputation for quality training. The Academies are equipped with the latest ship-board working instrumentation and maritime teaching systems and modern marine work-shop. OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD, is currently tied up with 19 reputed institution those who are approved by Director General Of Shipping under the guidance of Ministry of Surface Transport, GOVT.OF INDIA & various renowned other approved maritime Authorities / Institutions / Academies world wide.

Eligibility: 2010 passing out students B.Tech (Mech.) / B.Tech (Elect.) / B.Tech. (E.E.E.) / B.Tech.(E&T.C) / B.Tech. (I.T.) / B.Tech. (Comp. Sci.) 50% aggregate marks from AICTE approved Universities / Colleges. Minimum 50% marks in English at 10+2 or 10th level is a must. Fluency in written and spoken English.

Selection Procedure: OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD undertakes Aptitude, IQ, Reasoning and Psychometric tests followed by an interview. The final selection will only takes place after medical check-up through panel of Doctors.
For Registration, All the students have to report TPO, Office of RIET, Phagwara on 27-01-2009 at 9:30 am.
17th July 2010, 08:44 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

i don no about this university its better if u ask your elders to verify then join but please before joining know about that college certificate is valid or not don waste your talent an the money....... ask your parents to check out that its approved by govt or not...
31st July 2010, 01:21 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hi,
as far as i know there is a renowned private company named Omega Maritime Management Services Pvt Ltd.
So better you verify about the institute by person which will be much secured for you.

Good luck!
31st July 2010, 03:07 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
this is reputed institution of the india,
so do not worry about the placements, this institutes provides 100% job placements for their students.
6th November 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm diploma electrical engr & i'm doing pre-sea training. After December my coure will have be completed..then i'll apply for Indian CDC. How much time it'll take to get my CDC after date of application.?
20th November 2010, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hi i m harish pal. i m stding in 7th sem. in electrical (b.tech), i want to know about omega maritime services,
is it a fake managemant ? how much possibility of job aftr training.
my email [email protected] and [email protected]
25th November 2010, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what isgaurantee of placement what we vil do if we will not be placed after spending huge amount of money and time
27th November 2010, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

is the certificate given by the institute after completion of course is approved by gov of india or not, please reply soon
28th November 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

mai nishu kya goverment registered compeny hai
6th December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i am bharathkumar pursuing b.tech final sem in electrical stream .i am very eager to do job in merchant navy .please inform to my mail id.In this field is there any job gurenty and how much money we have to spent for this training program.please mail me
10th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b.tech with electronics and communication branch.............i gave the written test and medical test and have cleared all the stages and need to deposit a certain amount.....i have been picked up for the cource of ETO,,,,is the cource of ETO for EC students!!!

wil i have to face any problem in future concerning the CDC as this cource seems to be more for EE and EEE than EC!!!
15th December 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

how much money is spent in merchant navy courses
29th December 2010, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

how much income we expect from company during the training period
26th January 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m Bera Nikunj.i want know about Omega.i was got selected in OMEGA .i want to knw they provide gurantee of placement after completion of training...?
my email id is....nikunjbra11312gmail.com
plssss must replay......
28th January 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

hi...

i want to know that OMEGA MARINE and OMEGA MARITIMES ... both are same or diffrent .

[email protected]
2nd February 2011, 03:40 PM
gauravhrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ansh View Post
dear friend,
this is reputed institution of the india,
so do not worry about the placements, this institutes provides 100% job placements for their students.

How do you know that it's not a fraud company?
I want to go there so give me proper guidance
5th February 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me is there job guarantee in omega maritime??
rply urgently...waiting
5th February 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

some one please tell weather its fake or not..........if real then how is the placement.........
8th February 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

if some one has experienced that omega maritime is fake plz do reply me
20th February 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

omega mARITIME PROVIDES AUSTRALIAN CDC FOR GES COURSE. IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INDIAN CDC OR AUSTRALIAN CDC..PLZ RPY SOON
2nd March 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

how to join omega shipping and what is the initial package ?
16th March 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am ratnababu from final b.tech selected to omega maritime managment services by written,pi&medical and very interested to join in that please tell me whether it is a job guarantee course? please give me reply to [email protected]
13th April 2011, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

its a totally fraud concern, i already do legal case against omega maritime services ltd, so high court and police soon will take step against it,i also take some help of some media channel to publish all about it.
14th April 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

what is advantage of omega maritime management(p) ltd?
27th April 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default How can i join this insitute

I am kapaljeet singh my prcentage is very week in 10+2 I get 47%marks
30th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

what will b d post offered to d students of computer science after completion of d training?
1st May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

WHY THE CDC CERTIFICATE IS TAKING MUCH TIME TO REACH TO THE CANDIDATE AFTER 4 MONTHS PRE-SEA TRAINING
1st May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

do we get job definitely after pre sea training and after on board ship training
why the cdc certificate is getting late to the students after pre sea training
2nd May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE BEEN SELECTED IN OMEGA SELECTION PROCEDURE I WANA TO KNW ABT THE PLACEMENTS DIS COMPANY OFFERED
8th May 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I hve got d selection in omega maritime n seeking d information so plz tell me abt it.
14th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am selected in omega maritime pvt ltd.should i join it.is it providing job after completing the training.lease advise me.my emailid is. [email protected]
14th May 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about omega maritime service pvt ltd.
is the placement is sure after training/
plz inform me on my email--

[email protected]

i have selected in omega and i want to know more about this before joining..

anyone help me to suggest/
post ur suggestion on my email given above/
21st May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MARINE ENGENEERING HW WILL TAKE ADMISSION
24th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i am selected in omega maritime pvt ltd.should i join it.is it providing job after completing the training.lease advise me.my emailid is. [email protected]
29th May 2011, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

I am from ambala , i got 57% marks in 2 via non medical . can i apply for the dech cadet course? plz xplain me other options also.
26th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i am passout diploma In mechanical engg. But my eyes is week. Can i apply for merchant job.pls. Reaply me my id is kapoorrinku.815rediff.com
28th July 2011, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

my frndz i joined omega last year ... i compleated my course bt i now i didnt get job yet.......so now its up to u
13th August 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

onw f my frnd also did d course nd he s still waiting fr some cetificate.....
14th August 2011, 11:02 AM
ammajii

Hi dear,

omega institute recently joined with 19 reputed companies
http://www.riet.ac.in/riet/index.php?page=news&op=readNews&id=31&title=Campus-Placement-at-RIET-Phagwara-on-28-01-2010-for-B-Tech-M-E-CSE-ECEIT2006-10-Batch
you can refer the material i am giving below

join Campus Recruitment drive of OMEGA MARITIME SERVICES PVT LTD(www.omegams.in) for 2010 passing out students B.Tech (Mech.) / B.Tech (Elect.) / B.Tech. (E.E.E.) / B.Tech.(E.C.E) / B.Tech. (I.T.) / B.Tech. (Comp. Sci.) to Join Merchant Navy As Trainee Marine Engineer/Electro Technical Officer/Trainee Navigating Officer.

Venue: Ramgarhia Institute of Engg. & Tech, Phagwara

Event Date: Thursday, 28th Jan 2010 (Reporting time 9 AM)

COMPANY PROFILE :

“OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENMT SERVICES PVT.LTD” is the realization of collective dreams, in 2004, 2 eminent professionals from the maritime fraternity determined to pool together resources, expertise and long board-based maritime experience to establish a ship management company in response to severe manpower shortage and offering them a proper guidance facing the shipping industry world wide.

With the above view and object OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD, tied-up with different Maritime organization. Today's seafarer must be honed in his skills in an increasingly complex and commercial shipping environment. The IMO, ISO, ISM and STCW regulations underline quality training and certification of sea personnel for safer ships. The advent of shipboard automation, electronics and satellites has resulted in the demand for personal of high caliber to man modern ships - a demand far outpacing supply.

OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD, therefore, spread its hand to join with such esteemed Training Academies in India and abroad who are having excellent reputation for quality training. The Academies are equipped with the latest ship-board working instrumentation and maritime teaching systems and modern marine work-shop. OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD, is currently tied up with 19 reputed institution those who are approved by Director General Of Shipping under the guidance of Ministry of Surface Transport, GOVT.OF INDIA & various renowned other approved maritime Authorities / Institutions / Academies world wide.

Eligibility: 2010 passing out students B.Tech (Mech.) / B.Tech (Elect.) / B.Tech. (E.E.E.) / B.Tech.(E&T.C) / B.Tech. (I.T.) / B.Tech. (Comp. Sci.) 50% aggregate marks from AICTE approved Universities / Colleges. Minimum 50% marks in English at 10+2 or 10th level is a must. Fluency in written and spoken English.

Selection Procedure: OMEGA MARITIME MANAGEMENT SERVICES (P) LTD undertakes Aptitude, IQ, Reasoning and Psychometric tests followed by an interview. The final selection will only takes place after medical check-up through panel of Doctors.
For Registration, All the students have to report TPO, Office of RIET, Phagwara on 27-01-2009 at 9:30 am.
Thanks
18th August 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

its a fake company they ate my 30000 rs and they are not refunding it........please do not join this institute
18th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

its fake they ate my 30000 rs, not returning back.....do not join this shit comapny
18th August 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

its a fake company, they ate my 30000 rs, some body help me and do not join this institute
18th August 2011, 10:57 PM
rajdeep12345

Angry Re: Placements of Omega Maritime Management Institute?

its a fake company, do not join this institute, they ate my 30000 rupees, they are not returning it,some body help me...
they are looting everyone

its bloody crook company
20th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

its a fake company do not join it
10th September 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

it's a not reliable company
3rd October 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

hahahhahaaha, this cmpny give plcmnt, but aftr 8 mnths to year..
kyn anand malhotra sir!!
10th October 2011, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am vijay rathi .I join omega maritime management services in august 2010 from b.p.r. college of engg. ,Gohana in GME course.Due to family Problem i send application to refund my fees of Rs.30,000 seven months ago.Roshan sir accepted that in chandigarh.Now i call many times in omega maritime management services ahmedabad office but they do not answering me .

i shall be very thankful for this.
VIJAY RATHI
PH. No. 7206479485
10th October 2011, 08:46 AM
vijayrathi71

.I join omega maritime management services in august 2010 from b.p.r. college of engg. ,Gohana in GME course.Due to family Problem i send application to refund my fees of Rs.30,000 seven months ago.Roshan sir accepted that in chandigarh.Now i call many times in omega maritime management services ahmedabad office but they do not answering me .

i shall be very thankful for this.
VIJAY RATHI
PH. No. 72064794
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?