12th June 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Graduation in one year? List appropriate colleges for doing graduation?

I am Surajit mondal. I want to do the graduation in one year. Please refer appropriate colleges name to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for masters degree after completing diploma? Is it considered as degree?
  2. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  3. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  4. List of best colleges in WestBengal to do M.Sc in Physics?
  5. List of the colleges offering post graduation diploma in Finance to B.A. student?
  6. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  7. List of colleges providing graduation degree in Delhi except BA?
  8. MBA colleges that require less than 50% in graduation?
  9. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  10. Can I study Acting in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce to become an Actor? List of colleges which offer Acting in Graduation in India?
  11. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  12. List of government jobs in which I am eligible after scoring 55% in graduation?
  13. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  14. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  15. Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?
  16. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  17. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  18. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2015, 12:30 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation in one year? List appropriate colleges for doing graduation?

Some colleges offering graduation in 1 year.
List of colleges are:
Neotia institute of technology management and science,west bengal
IIMT engineering college,meerut
International maritime academy,tamilnadu
Au college of engineering,andhrapradesh
Department of biotechnology,AMET university,tamilnadu
Defence institute of advanced technology,maharastra
Vel's academy of maritime studies,tamilnadu
Totani maritime institute,mumbai
vishwakarma maritime institute,pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?