16th February 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc if got 50% in B.Sc Mathematics and belongs to OBC?

Hello sir, I have got 50% in B.Sc Mathematics and now want to get admission in JNU for M.Sc. Am I eligible to apply for JNU entrance exam if belongs to OBC?

18th February 2017, 09:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc if got 50% in B.Sc Mathematics and belongs to OBC?

Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India.

For JNU M.Sc entrance examination candidate must have passed bachelor degree at least 55% from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc if got 50% in B.Sc Mathematics and belongs to OBC.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575
18th February 2017, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc if got 50% in B.Sc Mathematics and belongs to OBC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got 50% in B.Sc Mathematics and now want to get admission in JNU for M.Sc. Am I eligible to apply for JNU entrance exam if belongs to OBC?
You have got 50% marks in B.Sc Mathematics so you are eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?