22nd August 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Are Ph.D programs offered through correspondence in Agricultural University?

are there ph.d programs offered in correspondence in this agricultural university,if no then pls let me know which agri.univ is facilitating?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  2. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  3. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  4. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  5. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  9. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  10. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  11. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which courses are available in IIST Bangalore?
  13. Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India? -- [New]
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  16. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  18. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
13th February 2016, 12:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are Ph.D programs offered through correspondence in Agricultural University?

Yes there are Part time PhD programs in all the leading Agricultural Universities of our country.
It will be helpful to answer in detail if you can mention the particular University that you are talking about.
So please reply back with the name of the particular University that you want information regarding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?