9th July 2018, 11:04 PM
Raj@?

Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student?

Hello friends, I am a student of Diploma studying with Civil Engineering. But I want to change my stream. I am interested to do Electrical Engineering. Please let me know that is it possible or not? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to change stream to Civil Engineering for BTech Mechanical 1st year student?
  3. Possibility to change Diploma in Mechanical to Aeronautical stream? What are the rules and regulations of RGPV Bhopal?
  4. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to change from mechanical to civil stream?
  6. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  8. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  9. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  10. How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?
  11. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  13. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga?
  14. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  15. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  16. Can I change my stream after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  18. Possibility to study BTech(EEE) for Diploma ECE student?
12th July 2018, 06:28 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student?

=> NO, you are not eligible to get admission in Electrical Engineering after completing Diploma Civil.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should go for B.Tech civil Engineering course after completing Diploma Civil.

=> The duration of this course is three years after Diploma course.

=> You can do that by attending Lateral Entry Entrance Exam, which will be conducted in your state.
12th July 2018, 02:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student?

No, you are not eligible to change the stream.

Candidates passed diploma degree are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in different stream.

You have to take admission in the same stream in which you have completed your B.Tech course.

LEET examination is conducted for admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course after diploma.
13th July 2018, 01:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to change their stream after diploma course.

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry in the stream in which you have completed the diploma.

So, you are eligible to get admission in Civil Engineering course.
13th July 2018, 03:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your stream in Diploma from civil engineering to electrical engineering.

You can change your stream before entering into 2nd year of education.
For changing stream you need to score top in the university. So that it will be easy for changing the branch or you can ask your principal about changing the branch by filling the application form. If the seats are available in your university then they’ll change your stream.
The process may vary based on the university.
14th July 2018, 12:31 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in Electrical Engineering stream as you have completed the diploma in Civil engineering.

Candidates are not eligible to change the stream after diploma course if they want to get admission through lateral entry in 2nd year of B.Tech course.

LEET ( Lateral Entry ) examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?