4th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change Diploma in Mechanical to Aeronautical stream? What are the rules and regulations of RGPV Bhopal?

Sir, I am studying in 1st semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering but I want to change stream to Aeronautics. Is it possible? What are the rule and regulations in RGPV, Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change stream in first year of Diploma Engineering at RGPV, Bhopal? Procedure for it?
  2. RGPV, Bhopal 3rd semester question papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  5. Rules and regulations to change school in 12th?
  6. What should I do? There is no AICTC approved private institutes near Bhopal offering diploma course. I have to pursue diploma course in mechanical stream
  7. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  8. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  9. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
  11. How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal.
  12. Is there any possibility of doing aeronautical after completion of diploma course?
  13. Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog?
  14. Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch?
  15. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  16. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  17. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to fill the Ph.D admission form of RGPV, Bhopal? Where to get the information?

11th November 2017, 11:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change Diploma in Mechanical to Aeronautical stream? What are the rules and regulations of RGPV Bhopal?

No, it is not possible to change from Diploma in Mechanical to Aeronautical stream while pursuing 1st semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. You can't switch from one stream to another stream in the middle of the course. So, if you are interested to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course then, you have to fresh admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in the same way how you have taken admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?