30th November 2016, 04:05 PM
raj gangwani

Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?

Hello sir, After passing 10th I was applied for Diploma engineering but due to some circumstances I was not able to continue. Currently I am in 11th standard with Commerce stream. Am I eligible to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  2. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  3. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  4. Can I get admission in second year of Diploma in Engineering course if passed 12th with Commerce stream?
  5. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  7. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  9. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  10. Can I get direct admission to study in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  11. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course if secured 41.2% in 12th PCM?
  12. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  15. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  16. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  17. List of Schools in Ahmadabad to study 11th with Commerce stream in Distance mode? Procedure to get admission in such schools? -- [New]
  18. What should I do to study Diploma Management course being a 11th Commerce student?
1st December 2016, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering after completion of your 11th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a recognised board/ institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma in Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?