20th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Will I be allowed to work in Australia having student visa?

I am planning to study abroad and have got offer in Master Of Commerce in UNSW Business School, Australia. I have done B.Tech (IT) and hold one year's work experience in an International IT Firm. Would I be given job opportunity in Australia after completing this course since, I will be on student visa there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  2. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  3. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get student visa of Australia for a candidate with 58% in 12th PSEB? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for job in Kuwait?
  6. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  7. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  8. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  10. How can I get a student Visa of Australia for doing ElICOS after scoring 5.5 band in IELTS exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Australia after completion of BA in Pakistan without work experience?
  12. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  16. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?
  17. Is my M.Sc IT degree valid for student visa of Australia ?
  18. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
13th November 2022, 12:24 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Will I be allowed to work in Australia having student visa?

Yes, you will be allowed to work with the hell of student visa ,bit that will be limited to only a few hours ,there is a set limit for international students and if you work more than your set limit you will have to face many consequences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?