7th August 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am preparing for various Medical entrance exams. I am interested to study MBBS course. But I have heard that the course fee expenses is very high. I want to know about the fee expenses of MBBS course in both Government and Private institutes. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government and Private colleges of India?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  3. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  4. Possibility of MBBS admission in any Government college for a candidate with 394 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of MBBS course?
  5. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS admission in Nepal? List of Government colleges with fee expenses?
  7. Fee expenses to study MBBS in Government Medical colleges for SC students?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  9. List of colleges offering MBBS with fee expenses in Bhopal -- [New]
  10. Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?
  11. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  12. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  13. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  14. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?
  15. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  17. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  18. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
9th August 2018, 12:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes?

For MBBS course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The duration of MBBS course is five and half years. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should appear in NEET examination. As per my suggestion you should score good marks in entrance examination for getting admission in good government college.

As per my knowledge, the fee MBBS course is varies from college to college. The general average fee of MBBS course in Government and Private institutes are given below.

=> In Government College: Annual Fee = Rs.63,000/ and Admission Fee = Rs.38,000/-

=> In Private College: Rs.3,80,000/year to Rs.8,50,000/year.
11th August 2018, 08:18 AM
Sahil Singh Blowria

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes?

The fee structure varies from college to college,
But on an average :-
• In Government college's it is Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000 per year approx.

• In Private college's it is Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 8,50,000 per year approx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?