4th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science?

Hello everyone, I have secured 84% marks in my 12th standard with Science stream. I want to study BSc with Nursing program. I would like to know that is it possible for me to secure direct admission? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  2. Possibility to secure BPharma admission with 49.38% in 12th and 65 marks in MHT-CET being an NT-D candidate?
  3. Possibility to secure BCA admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  4. Possibility to get direct TYBCom admission in Mumbai University for 21 years old 12th candidate?
  5. Possibilities to get admission for MS in US? Can I do direct MS in US? What score should I secure?
  6. Possibility to get direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 69% in 12th standard?
  7. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  8. Possibility to secure BEd admission for BCom(H) graduate? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  11. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani if I secure 96% in 12th class with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  13. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board?
  14. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  15. Possibility to get BCom(Accountancy) admission for 12th Science candidate?
  16. Eligibility to secure BSc(Physics) admission in any reputed college of Bihar for a candidate with 56% in 12th BSEB Science?
  17. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap?
  18. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
14th August 2018, 07:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science?

Nursing is a noble profession which includes taking care of medical patients in nursing homes and hospitals.
It is a four year bachelors degree.Many universities offer direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in 12th.

Eligibility criteria -

Candidate must have passed 12th exam with PCB stream with at least 45% marks.
For OBC ,SC,ST candidates with at least 40% marks
Age of candidate should be minimum 17 years at the time of admission.
Candidate should be medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?