6th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 53.9% marks in my 10th Board exam of Tripura Board. I live in Agartala and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  6. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  7. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  8. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?
  9. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  10. Percentage required in 10th Tripura Board to become an IAS Officer?
  11. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  12. Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?
  13. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  14. List of ISC schools offering Science in Nellore to a candidate with 67% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Eligibility to study Science in 11th standard for a candidate with 51% in 10th Haryana Board exam?
  16. Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student?
  18. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
14th August 2018, 11:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate in 10th to get admission in science stream in any recognised board. There is no official notification regarding the minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream.

So, you can just visit the official website of school in which you want to get admission for admission procedure in the respective school in science stream as it varies with school due to limited number of seats.
15th August 2018, 11:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board?

The eligibility to get admission in Science stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

No minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream as it is upto the candidate to select the stream. Due to limited number of seats and faculty in the school most of the school take a decision to mark a minimum required aggregate or conduct entrance examination to offer admission in various stream. For more information it is better to visit the school in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?