20th February 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in 12th at AMU after 11th? Should I apply for 11th standard?

Hello sir, I am in 11th standard and want to get admission in 12th at AMU. Is it possible? If, not then can I apply for entrance exam of 11th standard?

22nd February 2017, 08:46 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in 12th at AMU after 11th? Should I apply for 11th standard?

You can not apply for class 12th in Aligarh Muslim university.
>> A candidate can get admission either in class 9th or in class 11th .
>> Yes you can apply in class 11th by sitting in entrance exam of the college.
>> Admission form for applying in class 11th is available in college office.
>> Candidate need to attach 10th passing certificate and xerox of marks sheet.
>> Candidate also need to follow all the rules of the college as per guidelines.
>> Submit the admission form with prescribed documents at office for further process.
>> Notification for entrance exam will be given at notice board.
>> After clearing the entrance exam candidate need to be in counselling where final merit list will be done .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?