14th April 2019, 09:34 PM
Posts: n/a

Possibility of taking the exams under IGNOU which I failed under CHSE Board?

Can I reappear only 2 subjects in 12th from IGNOU Board which I failed in 12th Science exam from CHSE Board (Odisha Board)? If yes, then how should I apply and when should I apply?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board? 4 29th June 2019 11:53 AM
Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board if failed in previous attempt? Should I go for other board? 2 24th July 2016 04:55 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: