14th April 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of taking the exams under IGNOU which I failed under CHSE Board?

Can I reappear only 2 subjects in 12th from IGNOU Board which I failed in 12th Science exam from CHSE Board (Odisha Board)? If yes, then how should I apply and when should I apply?

15th April 2023, 08:36 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Possibility of taking the exams under IGNOU which I failed under CHSE Board?

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) provides an opportunity for students who have failed in their 12th class examination to reappear for the examination and clear their pending subjects. However, the eligibility criteria and exam dates may vary depending on the state and board regulations.
To reappear for only two subjects in your 12th standard from IGNOU Board, you will need to follow these steps:
  • Check Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for appearing for the IGNOU 12th standard examination may vary depending on the state and board regulations. Generally, the minimum age limit is 15 years and there is no upper age limit.
  • Obtain Application Form: You can obtain the application form either online or in person from the IGNOU regional center that is nearest to you.
  • Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the application form with all the necessary details and attach the following documents:
  • Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
  • Passport size photographs
  • ID proof
  • Pay the Application Fee: You need to pay the application fee along with your application form. The fee can be paid online through the IGNOU website or in person at the regional center.
  • Appear for the Exam: Once you have submitted the application form and paid the fee, you will receive a call letter from IGNOU with the exam date and center details. You need to appear for the exam on the scheduled date and clear the pending subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?