1st August 2018, 11:00 AM

Possibility to rejoin for a candidate who failed in 12th Board exam?

Sir, I failed in this year Board exam of 12th standard. I again want to join 12th standard instead of giving the compartmental exam. So, is it possible to rejoin 12th standard? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:

13th September 2018, 02:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to rejoin for a candidate who failed in 12th Board exam?

You can reappear for 12th Board Exam by filling Improvement Exam form after passing Compartment exam.

But if you don't wish to appear for Compartment Exam, then you won't be able to apply for 12th Board exam for all subjects. Firstly, you need to clear compartment subject.

After clearing compartment exam, you can appear for Improvement exam in which you can appear for all subjects. Hence, a new marksheet will be given to you after you clear all subjects.

22nd July 2021, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to rejoin for a candidate who failed in 12th Board exam?

Is it possible for me to join a nursing course yet I failed physics and chemistry?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?