22nd July 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board if failed in previous attempt? Should I go for other board?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board but unfortunately got failed in exam? Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board or go for other board?

24th July 2016, 03:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board if failed in previous attempt? Should I go for other board?

Hard work will help you to pass in any examination either it is Karnataka State Board of any other board of education. You need to work hard and practice as much as possible in all subjects if you want to excel in board examination.

You must continue with same board. First of see syllabus of each and every subject then read each chapter carefully then solve intext and exercise questions and practice previous year papers of board exam, you will definitely score good marks in board exams next time.
24th July 2016, 04:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam from Karnataka State Board if failed in previous attempt? Should I go for other board?

Yes, you can reappear in 12th standard examinations from Karnataka State Board even if you have failed in previous attempt. Candidates who have failed in regular examinations can qualify the 12th standard by appearing in Supplementary examinations. There is no need to appear 12th standard examinations from another board. So, I suggest you to apply for 12th standard Supplementary examinations and get qualified in your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?