27th September 2016, 03:08 PM
sweety ekka

Is it possible to apply for B.Ed without graduation? Other than B.Ed which course can I do for Teaching job?

I have completed my 12th in 2008, but due to some problems I couldn't continue my further education, now I'm thinking to apply for B.Ed course, so is it possible for applying without graduation or is there any other course so that I could apply for teaching basis?

27th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for B.Ed without graduation? Other than B.Ed which course can I do for Teaching job?

No, it is not possible to apply for B.Ed course without doing Graduation course. To be eligible to do B.Ed course, you should have to obtain Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Other than B.Ed course, you can pursue D.Ed course or B.L.Ed course after completion of your 12th standard, if you are interested in teaching field. You can get primary level school teacher post if you pursue D.Ed course after completion of your 12th standard.
27th September 2016, 08:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for B.Ed without graduation? Other than B.Ed which course can I do for Teaching job?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course without having bachelor degree.

So, you just need to pursue bachelor degree to get admission in B.Ed degree from a recognised university.

Yes, you can pursue diploma in education degree other than B.Ed to appear for tacher recruitment entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection as teacher in government schools.
27th September 2016, 08:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a two-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Education. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

No, it is not possible to do B.Ed course without doing Graduation. It is mandatory to have a Bachelor's degree to be eligible to do B.Ed course. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are interested to do Teacher job, so, you can do Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course after completion of your 12th standard and after completion of your D.Ed course, you are eligible to apply for Primary School teacher post.
27th September 2016, 09:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

No, without graduation you can not pursue B.Ed. For doing B.ED course you have to complete your graduation with minimum of 50% marks or you can do NTT course. After that you can apply for the job of primary teacher. But I think you should complete your graduation first and after that you can pursue for B.ED. There is much scope after doing B.ED in teaching field. Thanks
27th September 2016, 11:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed without completing graduation.
It is compulsory to have a degree of graduation.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from any of the recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 45% aggregate in their graduation to be eligible for this.

There is no upper age limit.

Candidate must have to pass entrance exam first then only you will be eligible to get admission.
28th September 2016, 12:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you need to pursue bachelor degree to get admission in B.Ed course.

Yes, you can appear for entrance conducted for recruitment as teacher in government school but only as primary teacher after pursuing D.Ed degree. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
28th September 2016, 01:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety ekka View Post
I have completed my 12th in 2008, but due to some problems I couldn't continue my further education, now I'm thinking to apply for B.Ed course, so is it possible for applying without graduation or is there any other course so that I could apply for teaching basis?
12th standard candidates are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
3rd June 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm complete my 12th standard this year.. I'm thinking to apply for d.ed course.. But I want to know can I apply for b.ed course after my d.ed course..?
11th April 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree on 2018 but I failed in one paper so can I join b.ed this year and rewrite that failed paper
24th April 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in distance education without intermediate.I
want to know that I am eligible for regular b.ed or not
4th May 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university that offers Bed course with minimum eligibility of 50% in BE.
18th June 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I study b.ed after d. Ed without doing any degree?
I've completed ded is it possible to get admission in b. ed?
14th July 2019, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Is a candidate having tenth and ba degree but failed intermediate eligible for bed
27th August 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Ded in2018 after intermediate now can I do special TTC course ?or any other courses with out degree!
7th February 2021, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Can do D. Ed after N. T. T ( Nursery teacher training)
25th March 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

My friend has completed her graduation of first year can she go for B.Ed
31st January 2022, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

we can do B.ed course after completing D.el.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?