29th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?

Hello,

I have done my BEd this year and result is awaited. I am 40 years now. I have done MBA. Now I want to switch my profession to teaching.
How can I apply for a govt job?I am based at NCR. Can someone please guide me with the information?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career in teaching in Government sector after 12th?
  6. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  9. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  10. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  11. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  12. Which sector I would be able to get the job after completion of MBA system and marketing?
  13. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  14. How can I get the government teaching job after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
30th December 2015, 05:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?

Yes, you are eligible to join teaching profession after M.Com and B.Ed degree awaited. To become teacher you need to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment of candidates as a teacher in government schools. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

* Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university with at least 50% aggregate.

* Candidate must have passed or pursuing B.Ed from recognised university.

* There is no upper age limit to appear for examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The CTET examination for 2016 will be conducted in February and September. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
31st May 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?

I have done BBA MBA.I changed my career and did Bed.But heard that I can not become English teacher as I didn't have this subject in graduation.Is it true.pls clear my doubt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?