28th April 2018, 10:25 PM
Aswani V

Is it possible for candidate who is graduated from Tamil Nadu to apply for PSC in Kerala?

I have done my graduation from Tamil Nadu after passing 12th from Kerala. Is there is any chance to apply Public Service Commission exams by using my degree in Kerala for the state of Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?
  2. Will I face any problem while applying for MBBS in Tamil Nadu as I'm staying in Kerala? -- [New]
  3. Only BHMS degree holder from Kerala can apply for PSC Exam?
  4. Msc physics through correspondence
  5. Which is the domicile for my daughter, parent's native place or the present residence?
  6. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  7. Is it possible to get education loan from Kerala to study in Tamil Nadu?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for B.Ed in Rajasthan
  9. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  10. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to do Ph.D in esteemed universities which are in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Lateral Entry BTech counselling in Tamil Nadu if belongs to Kerala?
  13. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  14. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  15. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  16. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  17. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  18. What exams I should clear to get a TamilNadu Government job after completion of B.Ed graduation?
21st May 2018, 06:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for candidate who is graduated from Tamil Nadu to apply for PSC in Kerala?

Yes, you can apply for Public Service Commission exam being a graduated candidate from Tamil Nadu.

Any state candidate can apply for any state PSC exam but only thing is you cannot get any reservation.

The basic eligibility required for applying the exam are given below:

- The educational qualification required is a graduation level degree from any recognised university.
- The age limit should be less than 35 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details & pay the registration fees and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?