15th December 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?

I am pursuing B.Tech in UPTU and want to change the University.Is it possible to change and get admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated universities directly in 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NIT college of Kerala after completing Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Any chance for admission in Aeronautical Engineering College(Affiliated under AIEEE) after obtaining 80% marks in 12th?
  3. Direct admission to 2nd year in BJMC?
  4. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission in 2nd year in Delhi while doing BBA 1st year in Saharanpur Affiliated college to CCS university?
  6. How to take admission in MCA directly in 2nd year?
  7. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  8. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  9. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  10. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can diploma holder join BS course?
  12. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get in GBTU with a general rank of 24500? Can I get a government college?
  14. Is it possible to switch colleges while doing B.Tech CSE degree which are affiliated to same HP University?
  15. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  16. Am I eligible for 2nd year engineering in colleges affiliated to UP technical university after doing 3 years diploma from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP?
  17. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester?
  18. Can I take admission directly in 2nd year in Techno if I am 1st year student in Vel Tech university in Chennai?
9th June 2011, 10:47 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?

yes it is possibe to change by an exam called leet entry in ip and other collages that offer such exams to the students go the respective sit of various institutes and find out

best of luck
10th July 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?

what is the syllabus of leet exam for 2nd year lateral entry in IP ????????
10th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

IS it possible to take admission in 2nd year b.tech in IP UNIVERSITY?If i have completed my 1st year of b.tech from other private university.
If yes, then what is the eligibility of 12th & 1st year required for admission.
REPLY SOON.
10th July 2011, 11:53 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.Tech in UPTU and want to change the University.Is it possible to change and get admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated universities directly in 2nd year?
no, it is not possible to change the university in second year. you can change the college after first year and that too only in the same university. if you wish to change to college of different university, then you will have to take admission in first year only by giving aieee or iit jee exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?