22nd September 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete B.Sc Physics and B.Sc Information technology together by giving additional physics paper?

My question is that is it possible to me that I completed the BSc (physics) after BSc (information technology) giving additional papers of physics in one time. Can you please give me the required details? Awaiting to get the response soon.

23rd July 2018, 05:14 PM
beyou

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Sc Physics and B.Sc Information technology together by giving additional physics paper?

No, you cannot opt for 2 majors in one time. Either you can do your Bsc in physics or in information technology but not in both at a same time. it is against university rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?