15th May 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to resume my BSc course through distance mode and complete it after a long gap?

Sir/Mam, I am a government servant in defense (Indian Army) & have passed 12th with physics, chemistry, maths in 1999. I am Also passed BSc part 1 & failed in part 2. Can I complete BSc with PCM by your university or admission in distance level. Is this BSc valid in future?

25th May 2017, 07:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to resume my BSc course through distance mode and complete it after a long gap?

It was glad to hear from you that you still want to continue with your education. Distance education is the best way to pursue your incomplete qualification, but the time is too long since its almost around 18 year, degree course does matters alot but since its been over decades, now the validation of the course might not work for you.
But still if you want to continue with it, just go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?