18th September 2011, 11:22 PM

How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year

i have back in my 1st year.. i m in electronic and telecom want to go in cs can i change my branch now...? if not,can you suggest me any other way to change branch.. now i m in 2nd year.. in maha maya technical uni..

Related Questions:
  1. While in 1st year how can I change my branch?
  2. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Which is more difficult branch, Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science?
  4. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  5. Tips for preparation of IES exam in Electronic and Telecommunication branch -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Career in Computer engineering after low percentage and Backlog in 1st semester? Branch change a good option?
  8. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  9. How to change my branch from EE to M.E while in 1st year?
  10. Is there any chance to change the branch while in 1st year?
  11. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  12. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  13. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  14. Is it possible to change college after 1st year of engineering? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  16. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  17. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  18. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
16th April 2012, 05:24 PM
reshu31121991

Default Re: How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year

students without backlogs less than 80%are eligible for change of branch.so first clear your backlog.There will be Electives for each department so prefer cse subjects in each semester related to each semester so that you desire will succed.
26th September 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year

can we change our group from cse to ece .whether it is applicable as per the rules of jntu
23rd March 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my b tech branch from c.s to mech aftet my first year ???? Pleasss help me
28th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I m presently 1st year student of electronics and comm. engg at govt engg college ,bhuj.
I wanna change my branch to civil or mechanical.Is it possible If not what is the future of etc engineers
Eagerly waiting for your answer
13th June 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have complete first year engg in branch of electronics engineering in name of saboo siddik college of engg of mumbai i want to change of my institute its possible or not?
and if yes what i do ?please!!
25th August 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How can change my course from computer science to civil engineering? I am in 1st year now
25th August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can change my course from computer science to civil engineering? I am in 1st year now
4th August 2015, 11:50 PM
Career advisor

Changing branch from one department(electronics and tele communications) to another(cs) can be possible only if he has no back logs.
Some universities may allow it but the student must have highest score than the students apply for sliding to that department(cs).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?