14th October 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed or M.Phil in related subject after M.Sc in Software Engineering?

She applied for ME for the academic year 2015 to 2016 in anna university chennai, Now university rejected all the MSc candidates from ME. now she want to do any other higher studies for that she planned to do B.Ed or Mphill weather it is possible to do... please give propper solution for my question sir. send me the answer through my mail [email protected]

15th October 2015, 12:39 AM
RRAL

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed or M.Phil in related subject after M.Sc in Software Engineering?

B.ed stands for the bachelor in education.The duration of this course is two years.To be eligible for this course , it is necessary to have a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.This course help you in getting the opportunities in the teaching line.

M.phill stand for the Masters in phillosphy.The duation of this course is one year.This course helps you in the future course in Ph.D and you will get the wide knowledge regarding the subject.The eligibility criteria for this course is to have a master degree in any discipline from a recognised university with good percentile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?