4th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Polytechnic to do Aeronautical engineering?

what should i study in polytechnic to do aeronatical engeneering

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. What should I study in Polytechnic to do Aeronautical engineering?
  4. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  5. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  6. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  7. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Can I study engineering, diploma or polytechnic while studying engineering
  12. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  14. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  15. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Is polytechnic equivalent to intermediate? Can we study in another state after polytechnic? -- [New]
  17. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
13th June 2016, 11:11 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What should I study in Polytechnic to do Aeronautical engineering?

In order to study aeronautical engineering in B.TECH, it is recommended to study aeronautical engineering in polytechnic.

Polytechnic is a three year diploma course for low level junior engineer, after completing which comes four year engineering , a full fledge engineering degree at the bachelor level.

But polytechnic is a junior level junior degree course after completing which comes full four year engineering degree course, after completing 10th one can do polytechnic, a three years course. After completing polytechnic, one can go on to study engineering course at bachelor level. After completing diploma, the engineering course becomes of three years, instead of 4 years with a lateral entry. Often polytechnic is considered equivalent to intermediate or 10+2 after completing secondary exam.

Hence it is sensible to study the same course at the diploma level which one want to study at the degree level. As it help avoiding any doubt regarding eligibility at the degree level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?