16th September 2011, 10:35 PM
xaavi

Is it possible to do M.A Archaeology/Philosophy after completion of B.Tech with 55%?

Is it possible to do M.A archeology/phylosophy after completion of b.tech with55%?

26th December 2011, 11:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A Archaeology/Philosophy after completion of B.Tech with 55%?

The minimum eligibility to pursue the Master of Arts in Philosophy or Archaeology is a bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. There are several institution offering the courses. For example if you wish to opt for the course of M.A. in Philosophy from IGNOU then you have to pay the course fee of Rs. 7300. The Minimum Duration of the course is 2 Years and the Maximum Duration is 5 Years. As a B.Tech its a bit indifferent that you wish to go for Masters in Arts but you can surely pursue the course.
17th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A Archaeology/Philosophy after completion of B.Tech with 55%?

I have completed my B.Tech in EEE
Am I eligible to pursue MA in archaeology? Please help me out... Are there any government universities allowing this?
10th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b tech in civil engineering and want to pursue MA in rural development as a distance course.. can u help me trace a university which allows me to do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?