18th July 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of B.Tech IT, M.Tech or MBA? Can I get direct placement after completing M.Tech?

What to do after completing b.tech in it ,m.tech or mba.can i get direct campus placement after completing m.tech as people use to get after completing b.tech.

25th August 2011, 09:53 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What to do after completion of B.Tech IT, M.Tech or MBA? Can I get direct placement after completing M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do after completing b.tech in it ,m.tech or mba.can i get direct campus placement after completing m.tech as people use to get after completing b.tech.
As you have less opportunities to get job after completing B.Tech IT it is a good choice to opt for higher studies to secure a good job with high pay packages

I cannot assure you the High pay but your level of job will definitely increase than with that of B.Tech IT

if you are interested in the computers and all other technical stuff. then go with M.Tech which brings you some specialization.

if you are looking for a complete change in your academic profile then you opt for M.B.A which is not at all linked with our B.Tech Engineering courses.

but you will not be depressed after selecting this course.
you will have a good Degree which is valuable across the globe

but whatever degree done it should be from premier institutes for example if you do M.Tech
then try to do it from IIT's or NIT's atleast from IIIT's

if you do MBA then do it from IIM's or any other highly reputed Management schools.
Regarding placement after your higher studies it depends on the institute which you are pursuing your PG Course.

if it provides then definitely you will be first placed than the freshers of the same college.

But be prepared for the job requirements and market requirement in all the ways like
->Language skills
->Attitude
->Soft skills
->Multiple subject knowledge
->General Knowledge
->Common Sense
and etc.,

These are the essential traits to survive in the present job market.
all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?