6th January 2014, 09:45 PM
Nakshatra Iyer

Is it possible to do M.A journalism after completing B.A in Economics?

Is it possible to Do MA Journalism after completing BA in Economics?
If yes how many years does the course Should i study?

13th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A journalism after completing B.A in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakshatra Iyer View Post
two excellent book and the guide written for aspiring media students: Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery) and Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 150; PDF format). Both the book and guide, available only with mediahive.co.in, will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes. e-mail at [email protected] (or call 09891938913)
4th June 2015, 05:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A journalism after completing B.A in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakshatra Iyer View Post
No, B.A in Economics are not eligible for M.A in Journalism.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Journalism from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Journalism. The course duration is 2 years.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?