7th May 2012, 10:31 PM
aaradhyaa

Can we do PG in Journalism after doing B.A programme with subjects like economics and political science?

can we do pg in journalism after doing ba programme with subjects like economics and political science?

Related Questions:
  1. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  2. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  3. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  4. What are the career options after passing 12th?
  5. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  6. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  7. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?
  8. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  9. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  10. Colleges offering bachelor degree specializing Economics, Political Science, history and maths along with any useful subject?
  11. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  12. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I appear for MPSC exam after passing S.Y.B.A with subjects like Economics and Political Science?
  14. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  15. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  16. Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?
  17. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
8th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we do PG in Journalism after doing B.A programme with subjects like economics and political science?

You can apply in PG journalism course after doing your graduation in Economics and Political science.

Procedure and requirements to apply for the course

All reputed institutions conduct Entrance Exam and Interview.

Minimum Eligibility

50% marks in graduation which you must have done from recognized university.

Paper Pattern

• English
• General Knowledge
• General Awareness
• Reasoning
• Journalism Aptitude

TOP TEN INSTITUTE OF PG COURSE IN JOURNALISM

The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),New Delhi

Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai

AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research Centre, New Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune

Asian College of Journalism Chennai

Department of Communication & Journalism, Pune

Department of Communication, Bangalore University, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, IIJNM, Bangalore

Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam, Kerala

International Media Institute of India (IMII), Noida

If you need any more information you must visit the official website of the particular institutions.
3rd July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do PG in Journalism after doing B.A programme with subjects like economics and political science?

Hey I am doing BA Prog with subjects Bengali literature Bengali grammar political science English. so please tell what future do I have in this course?
21st November 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am doing BA Prog with subjects Hindi, English, History, political science - Hindi medium . so please tell which PG courses best for me
17th February 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my BA in english literature and sociology... which career would be d best for me?
6th January 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Iam Doing BA economics...
Can I able to Do journalism after my UG in Ba economics?
If Yes How manys Should i Study Journalism??
24th July 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default pg courses:Can we do PG in Journalism after doing B.A programme with subjects like history and political science?

can we do pg in journalism after doing ba programme with subjects like history and political science?
24th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can we do PG in Journalism after doing B.A programme with sub.slike political science and history?
4th July 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

can we do masters in journalism after doing B.A programme with psychology and sociology
4th July 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

can I do pg in journalism after doing B.A programme with sociology and psychology
3rd March 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO PG IN JOURNALISM AFTER DOING B.A PROGRAMME WITH POLITICAL SCIENCE HISTORY ENGLISH GLOBLIZATION
23rd March 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Which degree better for pursuing pg in journalism,B.A economics or B.A political science or B.A English literature?
11th October 2020, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my BA in english literature and sociology... which career would be d best for me?
Hey i am also planning to do the same ? Do uk if we can do masters in journalism after this?
8th September 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m. a journalism after completion of my graduation in B. A economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?