10th September 2011, 02:07 PM
JUJJUVARAPUCHANTI

Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?

is there possible m.tech in automobile engineering after complition of b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  2. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  4. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  8. Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  13. How to join in automobile engineering in M.Tech in IIT Delhi
  14. What exams to appear for to do M.Tech after B.Tech EEE?
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  18. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
10th September 2011, 06:59 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?

i think it is possible to do M.Tech in automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EEE).

generally automobile engineering is related to mechanical engineering. so mechanical engineering candidates students easily get chances to do M.Tech in automobile engineering. but now a days few university offer M.Tech those don't give any criterion. from any stream candidates may take admission in M.Tech in other stream subject. but as you are from EEE stream then always it is better to choose your M.Tech subject from your B.Tech syllabus. there are so many good subjects in your syllabus try to find out a good subject in which you have very good knowledge and take admission in M.Tech in that subject. i think that will be better for you.

best of luck.
10th September 2011, 08:00 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Hello friend

Sorry. you can't do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE.

as you know Automobile Engineering and Electrical and Electronics engineering both are different field of engineering.

Automobile engineering is a specialization of Mechanical engineering. if you can do B.tech in Mechanical engineering, then you will be eligiable to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

so it is not possible to graduation in a one specialization and master in other specialization.

You can do M.tech in the given below specialization

>>electronics engineering.

>>power electronics.

>>control engineering.

>>nano technology.

>>Electrical engineering.

>>power engineering.

>>Industrial Device and control.

>>advance power engineering.

etc.

all the best.......
11th September 2011, 12:17 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

I think It is not possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after the completion of B.Tech in EEE.

good day.
11th September 2011, 01:00 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for M.tech course in automobile stream..

For that you have to appear in GATE exam.. And you have to write the exam in the syllabus of automobile engineering..
Because M.tech degree means you get specialize in a particular field, so, before going for a course like this you have to appear in a exam like- GATE to prove that you must have a clear concept on that field..
So, you have to write the GATE exam on the syllabus of automobile engineering in which you want to do M.tech course..
If you agree to do this , then you can go for it..
All the best.
11th September 2011, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUJJUVARAPUCHANTI View Post
is there possible m.tech in automobile engineering after complition of b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering
dear friend,

Those candidate have completed B-TECH with Mechanical and Automobile department are eligible for Auto mobile engineering.

But you must have score good in GATE exam.Few of the college have M-TECH in automobile departments.

So EEE department are not eligible for M-TECH in automobile.

But you are eligible in Mechatronics and Electronics related M-TECH course.

So you can try for ECE departments courses.

thanks
6th July 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

is this possible to M.E mechanical engineering after the completion of B.E automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?