9th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

I am B-tech 3rd year student from the branch EEE hw can pepration of psu examination.plz give me some idea.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  2. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Tips on preparing for PSU exam? Syllabus for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for PSU? Books to be referred? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  5. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  6. How can I prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Date of PSU exam? How to prepare for it? Which books to be referred?
  8. When will I be able to sit for PSU exam? How should i prepare for it?
  9. What should I prepare for GATE or PSU exam? Which one is more beneficial?
  10. How to prepare for PSU exam?
  11. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  12. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  13. Details about PSU exam? How to prepare for it while in 3rd year Electronic and Instrumentation at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. How to prepare for Non Tech questions asked in PSU's? I am 3rd year engineering student
  15. What is the syllabus for PSU exams? How to prepare for it? I am a 3rd year Mechanical and Automation student
  16. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  17. Should I take 1 year drop to prepare for PSUs along with M.Tech?
  18. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE? -- [New]
6th November 2011, 10:20 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Dear friend,

if you want to prepare PSU Exam then prepare in very good way ,
because the competition for Engineers in PSU is very tough so prepare well before do that type of Exams.
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?