29th May 2016, 11:08 PM
shubham pondi

Is it possible to get 10 CGPA if I have taken 8 CGPA in 9th standard?

For session 2016-17 would it be difficult for me to Score 10 CGPA if I had got 8 CGPA in class 9th? What should I do for that? How to prepare for it? Can you please guide me with the information to proceed further on the same? Thanks!

30th May 2016, 06:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get 10 CGPA if I have taken 8 CGPA in 9th standard?

Nothing is difficult. It will all depend upon you, how much effort you put in, in order to get good marks in tenth standard. If you see this result, more than 1.5 lacs of candidates scored CGPA 10.

All you need to do is hard work. You need to pull up your socks right from beginning in all subjects. Give proper focus on each and every subjects, understand concept and practice as much as possible. Solve in text and practice questions given outside lessons to gain how much you have understood chapter.

Before exams, solve previous year papers of board exam, it will boost up your confidence. In examination, represent your answers in better handwriting and presentation to get good marks.
30th May 2016, 12:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get 10 CGPA if I have taken 8 CGPA in 9th standard?

Yes, you can get 10 CGPA in 10th standard even if you had got 8 CGPA in 9th standard.

But, to get 10 CGPA in your 10th standard, you need to study well than you had done in your 9th standard.

To get good CGPA in 10th standard, you must have to prepare a time table in comfortable way, so, that you can cover the complete syllabus.

Practice Mock tests, refer previous years papers, so, that you can know your ability and you can improve in the area where you weak and you can get good score in final examinations.
30th May 2016, 01:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can secure CGPA 10 in your Class 10th having secured CGPA 10 in your Class 9th as grades of Class 9th have no impact on your Class 10th grades.

Your grades in Class 10th fully depends upon the performance of same Class which includes four formative assessment and two summative assessment. The weightage of each of these formative assessment in your final result is 10 percent and that of each summative is 30 percent.

So your total result is dependent of these six assessment and to secure 10th CGPA you have to secure good aggregate in all your concerned subjects in all the six assessment so that total aggregate in each subjects such that your total aggregate in each subject add up to above 90.

For more details about the academic queries related to CBSE you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
31st May 2016, 12:43 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes, Why not?, Anyone can get 10 CGPA in 10th std. But to get 10 CGPA you must have to perform well in the board examination of 10th std. Marks in 9th std do not add any value for 10th CGPA.

To get 10 CGPS, Your concepts should be very clear and you should be knowing answer of each question asked in examination. Also your writing should be clean enough, which will help you in getting full marks in each paper. If you are attempting each and every question of exam paper with good hand writing then definitely you will get 10 CGPA.
You should solve more and more sample paper to get confidence, and this habit will help you a lot in managing your total time period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?