5th January 2012, 08:20 AM
arif689

How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?

how much should i score in gre to get admitted in top 10-20 universities to pursue ms ? what are the top 10-20 universities in us which enhances the electronics and communication stream

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  2. How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities
  3. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  4. What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  7. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  8. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  9. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  10. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  12. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  13. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  14. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  15. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  16. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  17. Score to get in GRE for admission in top universities?
  18. How much GRE score required to get the best universities for MS in abroad?
31st May 2016, 12:22 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?

You have to get a score above 325 in GRE exam to get admitted in the top universities of US. Refer the attached pdf file in which top 20 universities in US are mentioned along with GRE and TOEFL score needed to get in to the university, also you will get an idea about the fee structure as it is also mentioned.
31st May 2016, 12:25 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?

To get in to the top universities in US you need a score above 325 in GRE exam and score above 105 in TOEFL exam. For details of top 20 universities and their required scores with fees is given in the attached pdf file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top 20 universities in US_3.pdf(93.8 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?