14th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission after getting B Grade in Science Stream?

if a person is getting B grade in science stream . will he get admmission in it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take science stream after getting CGPA of 7.2?
  2. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science? -- [New]
  3. Criteria for admission in science stream non medical? I am a student of DAV Public School
  4. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  5. Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?
  6. What should I do to become a astrobiologist after passing 12th grade in science stream? Which subject will be the best to take up BSc?
  7. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students?
  8. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If I am good in Biology, bad in Physical Science and uninterested in Maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
  10. What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?
  11. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th in science stream
  12. How to opt for science stream if I want to become an Architect
  13. How to get admission in science stream after scoring 72 marks in science subject? I have got 68% in 10th
  14. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  15. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  16. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  17. Is my grades in 10th board exam enough for becoming a doctor?
  18. What are the major subjects that are covered in arts stream after 10th?
31st August 2012, 08:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission after getting B Grade in Science Stream?

I believe you have not been able to put your question properly. You haven't provided the adequate details for me to answer your question. You have to mention to get admission in which degree course are you seeking the information? You need to mention the admission into which degree course/program and in which institution.

Normally each grade carries 20 marks. And the subjects are categorized between A-E grades. Hence, it means you have cored somewhere 60-80 marks (approximately).

However, for your reference i would like to inform you that the grade falls almost under the eligibility criterion of marks of most of the institutions for admission in class 12 or Bachelors degree program.

As you haven't mentioned the name of the course it is not possible to give precise information which you are seeking. Kindly provide the name of the course so that i can guide you with exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?