4th February 2012, 08:56 PM
A.K. nohiya

What is the date of submission of application form in MTU? What is the syllabus for B.Tech and MCA?

please tell me date of submission of application form in MTU. Tell me about syllabus btech & mca.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  2. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?
  3. Last date of submission of MCA exam application forms?
  4. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  5. Last date of submission of forms for MCA course? I want to join the MCA course
  6. How to get application form for AIMCET and last date of submission of the form?
  7. Last date of submission of application form for MCA entrance?
  8. Last date of submission of B.Tech IP university application forms?
  9. What is the date of sale of application form for MCA? When will be the exam?
  10. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. Last date for submission of Kerala MCA entrance exam application form? When is the exam conducted?
  12. TANCET MCA: Dates of application form & entrance exam?
  13. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  14. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Tech Integrated Course
  15. Date of sale of MAH MCA CET forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  17. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  18. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
6th April 2019, 11:07 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of submission of application form in MTU? What is the syllabus for B.Tech and MCA?

Hi,

The date of submission of application form in MTU is 15 april.

Syllabus for entrance examination of Btech will be entire course of 11th and 12th class PCM subjects.

Syllabus for MCA will be from basic knowledge of computer applications.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?