19th June 2011, 03:18 PM
binodmahto

Is it possible to get admissions in Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 3800 rank in AIEEE exam? Admission procedure of it?

my son has got 3800 rank in AIEEE in exam. whether he can get admission in Electrical $ Electronics Eng. Pl. Inform us Admission process for on line admission

1. In which college will I get in AP after scoring 3800 rank?
  2. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  3. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  6. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  7. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur?
  8. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE
  10. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  11. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  12. Can I take admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics and communication through my AIEEE rank?
  13. Which colleges are good for me after scoring 3800 rank in PGCET entrance test
  14. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  15. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  17. Which books should I refer for EN in B.Tech? Can I get AE after cracking GATE with EN?
  18. Can I get a seat in Electrical engineering after scoring AIEEE AIR of 270321 and OBC rank of 70000?
1st November 2011, 02:09 PM
vikasjha39

Default Re: Is it possible to get admissions in Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 3800 rank in AIEEE exam? Admission procedure of it?

HI SIR,
CONGRATULATION tour son got addimision in the branch what ever he want in top engineering collage of india.
you can see the online but for counselling you have to go to counselling center.

good luck!