19th July 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get B.Com 2nd year admission in Delhi University after completion of 1st year from School of Open Learning?

Hello Sir,
Does this possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Com course in Delhi University? I have completed my 1st year B.Com from School of Open Learning. So, after completion of 1st year B. Com from SOL is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. How to get 2nd year admission form for B.A programme? I am a student of school of open learning of Delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do D.El.Ed from IGNOU after doing B.Com from school of open learning 1st year?
  4. How to get admission in Polytechnic course while doing B.A. from SOL?
  5. Can I get admission in last year of B.Com in Open University if discontinued after 2nd year?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria in M.Com in Sol?
  7. Is this possible to get admission in 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after the completion of 1st year B.Com from Chhatisgarh?
  8. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  9. Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University?
  10. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  11. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  12. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
  13. From which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University)? -- [New]
  14. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course? I have done my B.A economics from Mumbai
  15. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  16. Can i get admission in B.Com course under School of Open Learning after scoring 35% marks in 12th?
  17. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  18. Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?
20th July 2016, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get B.Com 2nd year admission in Delhi University after completion of 1st year from School of Open Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Does this possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Com course in Delhi University? I have completed my 1st year B.Com from School of Open Learning. So, after completion of 1st year B. Com from SOL is it possible or not?
No, it's not possible to get B.Com 2nd year admission in Delhi University after completion of 1st year from School of Open Learning.

But you can get admission B.Com course in 1st year in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?